Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
“S’awright?” – “S’awright!”
So where did the sock come from? Does he have another one on his other foot? Or was it on his schlong Red Hot Chili Peppers style? Your strip never answers any questions… It only makes me ask more.
you find a lot of stuff in bushes.
What would a resolution be for a guy in a bush? Another bush?
As usual, fun strip!
Hey Brian, never mind that the guy in a bush has been a bit lonely lately. You proberly got some stuf going on or something.
‘Sides you are freaking burning over at ELR and Filmsack!!! You are in top shape. Witty, vicecracking and lately the star of those shows.
Keep it up.
Well thank you…you just made my day. 🙂
Ahh the Sock Puppet of Failure. Cousin to the Garter Belt of Ass-holery
so when’s the next comic? i hope we dont have to wait another month.
2 months. or Monday..whichever comes first.
love the puppet!
I love this strip…your writing is excellent and the whole idea is really great…I was wondering how you’d do it…but reading through them I can see great scope…good on you for getting going on it. Cheers
so i guess it’s two months huh?
woot! another week with no comic. great job!
@gazza: Reminds me of the Fourcast podcast with Jeff Cannata and Scott Kurtz.
They talked about how fans sometime mistakenly think that they have anything to say about a show or a comic just becaurse they are fans.
Well gues what? We don’t.
Enjoy what you get – you can’t expect anything.
don’t get the guy in a bush, I seem to want him to walk around, claustrophobia sets in when I read this, funny stuff tho. Keep it up.
Are you trying to take the porn industry down one domain name at a time?
all your pRoN names belong to me.
Brain, maybe you can shed some light on the issue, that bothers me quite a bit. What the heck happened to ELR? I mean you don’t have to say anything, if it’s something personal between you guys… It just seems so weird, that such a good show was killed so abruptly. I also noticed that Scott no longer links to your site or to Obsidian… Can you tell us a bit about what’s going on? Thanks.
It is pretty strage. I remember Scott announcing a new ELR episode on Google Buzz the night before he ended it.
Happy birthday B-man! WIN!
Happiddiy B-Day Brian
That’s interesting. It’s pure speculation, but I think something went wrong between Scott and O.
1. Maybe I’m imagining things, but I think there was some tension between them in the last few shows.
2. Brian is obviously getting along with Scott nicely, they produced quite a bit of content together since then.
3. In a comment section of Commissioned Comic someone asked O if he would be working with Scott and Brian on other projects, and he answered that it was unlikely.
4. Couple days later he was a guest of Comics Coast To Coast, so it seems like O and Brian are still friends.
5. At the end of the CCC episode Brian said to Obsidian: “and you know *I* will be talking to you”. They tried to cover it with a joke, but… I don’t know, it sound awkward. Or maybe I’m imagining things again.
Remember, it is only a speculation… but how far off the mark am I?
hey Brian! keep up the CONSISTENT work!
Sock puppet of failure, I need one of those!
Email (will not be published) (required)
Notify me of new posts by email.
© 2018 Guy In A Bush. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress. Designed by